Sunday, March 28, 2010

Word Wall

I subscribe to a quote of the day via email, and somewhere along the line started printing ones that I like and taping them to the wall next to my desk at work.  The wall is slowly becoming covered.  Thought I would share some of my favorites.

Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.  Elizabeth Bibesco

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.  Roger Staubach

Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul. Douglas Macarthur

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.  Mohandes Gandhi

Tact it the ability to make a person see lightening without letting him feel the bolt.  Oreand Battista

Most of us, swimming against the tide of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement and we will make the goal.  Jerome Fleishman

And my personal favorite-

Who, being loved, is poor?  Oscar Wilde

No comments: