8 Things I would do if I were snowbound tomorrow
After much hype and speculation, we are finally getting a little snow. Can’t help but fantasize about what it would be like if we got a sizeable snow- the kind that sort of shuts everything down- and then it was gone the next day…..
1. Read read read read. I’m reading What is the What and about halfway finished with that, and three quarters of the way through The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and I’d love to finish those and start on one of the books in my stack.
2. Bake and cook- Nothing better than steamy windows and good smells and a nice snow outdoors.
3. Take multiple naps.
4. Do some scrapbooking! Haven’t done any in months and months and could really use that time to push through that wall that has kept me from doing it.
5. Check my facebook often to see what everyone else is doing.
6. Watch a movie with my kids.
7. Watch that U of L game!
8. Maybe make some Valentines?