8 Things I will miss about the Winter Olympics
1. Something to look forward to every night!
2. Figure skating- those minutes of being transfixed. It is such the perfect mix of emotions with the tension and the relief and the disappointment and the triumph. Love it.
3. Enjoying looking at snow from afar.
4. I love it when they show the parents of the athletes as they watch. They must just be so proud and so nervous.
5. Yeah, I’m a sucker for that little Olympic refrain with the drum beat at the beginning. So exciting!
6. I love the glimpses I get of some international camardaerie.
7. Laying on the bed with Willow and Kendra every night. I found me some good Olympics buddies.
8. Well, I must say it……..Apollo Ohno. Am I too old to say that?