Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

Head over to Party Wishes and check out these gorgeous crowns. For those days when you’re feeling a bit regal.

Love the concept. Love this family. Double love Yoda!!!

These are so sweet and so springy.

We truly fell in love with little Sol. What a sweet tribute.

Seeing as how WELCOME is my word for this year, I really think I need want badly to have this wreath.

A nice little read for those of us who enjoy cooking.

I started out with the best of intentions to join Amy in her 39 squares project. I have done exactly…….one.

2 comments:

donna said...

Before I even clicked on it, I just knew that Sol was a pugger. We sure fall in love with our pets, don't we? We're head over heels with our Butterscotch and he's been living here less than a year. Solsey and Herbie look like they could be related.

donna

Beth Akins said...

I was so glad I didn't have to rush out of the house this morning and could start my day with your Wednesday link love. Love the tie backs and the wreath. Sorry about Solsey, I know I've read about him before and you lovin' pugs and all.
I found my old family slides and am working on shades for my back door and a little window in A and R's loft room. Thanks for the inspiration.
love wednesday LL.