Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

Grilling swiss chard?  I must learn to light the grill this year…..

Wondering what wisdom my friends would impart to my graduating daughter?  This What a great idea Patti had.

These pictures are pure delight and make me want my own fairy party.

I love this tablecloth, almost enough to try again to learn to thread the sewing machine.  I mean, I really love it.

Looks like if you have 10 bucks and a lot of patience, you could make something very cool.

So, what do you want to do with YOUR life?  This is worth a listen.

A couple of good reads, both of them speaking to where I’m at this week…a sort of harried and less than pleasant mom, and this one that made me weepy at the the thought of my great love for the Mean Moms and the 4 Seasons Friends, and all of my other little women friend groups in real life, and my friends in the blogging community as well.  Kumbaya!

3 comments:

Allison said...

you always find great links!

i'm going to have to try grilled swiss chard with aioli. i've never had aioli, but in my mind it is divine. have you ever read 'a pig in provence'? it's a book about an american woman who moves to france in the 1970s to raise goats and make cheese. there's a whole chapter about the local aioli feast that i still think about. thanks for reminding me that i need to make it!

and you should make that tablecloth! it would be perfect for summer.

lindalou said...

That tablecloth is crazy cute. Thanks for sharing.

donna said...

Other bloggers sometimes share photos of their swiss chard and I'm always amazed at how beautiful is.

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I looked at the fairy birthday party photos, especially the one of the little girl wearing the wings. Awwww.

donna