Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

Unbelievable!  Does this give anyone else the shivers?  I guess it’s just way too soon for me to revisit this era.

This would work for more than just Teacher Appreciation gifts, and actually looks pretty easy.

Probably for the best that I don’t have money……I would go way over budget here.  While there, check out the custom projects.

The poppy garland was what sent me to this site, but then I fell in love with all of her stuff.

I’m going to hunt up my hook and some yarn and give these a try.

A year of garlands!!  What a great idea!

I only wish I had thought of this.  And could ride a bike.  Wouldn’t this be so much nicer to send to someone than flowers?

1 comment:

donna said...

Let me know when you plan to have Gypsy Stew delivered to me -- I'll be waiting by the door. Yum!

donna