8 Signs of God's Presence this week
1. Tiny, tiny, tiny little shoots from my Stella lillies breaking through the ground just today, so tiny that I had to look really hard to spot them.
2. Susan making the very labor intensive Mayan Cafe' lima bean recipe for the community on Monday night.
3. Shameka's passion- this week all focused on the Invisible Children.
4. This song, so beautiful that I want to raise my hands in the air - L'Incoronazione Di Poppea: Pur Ti Miro by Christina Pluhar, Nuria Rial & Philippe Jaroussky Monteverdi
5. Chiayim's dimple so deep that I fall into it every time he smiles, even when I don't want to!
6. A Spring day so warm that I was able to sit on the front porch and re-connect with all of my "porch friends".
7. In a whispered prayer said with Kendra as she heads out the door on a day when her heart was anxious.
8. In this quiet moment while I can hear kids and partner and dogs all snoring, the click of things rolling in the dryer, and I am reflecting on God's generosity.