Since I am up and dressed so much earlier than usual on a Saturday!!
1. Go to the St. Matthews Farmer’s Market to see Kirby who I miss greatly at the Phoenix Hill Market, to get some of Sunshine Farm’s amazing peaches, and to get the eggs I forgot to get on Tuesday.
2. OR- to the Highlands Farmer’s Market to get the goat cheese that I love so so so much.
3. Ride around and look for a yard sale
4. Enjoy a quiet time with no one else at home
5. Work in my garden since it’s under 80 at the moment
6. Finish reading The Road, the book for today’s book group
7. Make a bunch of vellum flowers that I learned to do on this week’s Etsy How To Tuesday.
8. And finally, the thing I am most likely to do- lay back down for a bit. Going to bed at 3:30 and getting up at 7:00, especially after a lot of sleep deprivation during the week, has left me looking like an old hag and acting like one too.