Saturday, April 4, 2009

8 Things


I hope people say about me when I'm gone.....
1. She did the best she could with what she had. (If you are from the South, you may now insert, "Bless her heart.")
2. She was enough, she had enough, she gave enough, she tried enough, she was enough.
3. She and Shawn raised three self-confident kids who love justice, seek mercy, and walk humbly with their God.
4. She loved having a secret with the universe, finding ways to show kindness and grace to people who needed it without anyone knowing.
5. She was one rich woman. She had all she wanted and more than she asked for.
6. She wasn't great but she had good intentions.
7. She made a warm and comfortable home for her family and her friends.
8. Her house was immaculate. You could eat off her fl0...........well, I can dream, can't I?

2 comments:

donna said...

8 Things is what I love most about your blog.

Beth Akins said...

I do love 8 things because it is a window into you!