Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Link Love


Oh my! A tiny house WITH wall beds! I love it!


I wish I had read this years ago!!!


I love this house. Truly. But does everyone see the elephant in the room? I mean, let’s talk about the yellow pepper……


I am intrigued by these meals…..


I think one of these would be cool. Or five or six of them!


More fun with glow sticks!


OH what a great idea!!!


Yep, I miss making kids lunches. I always enjoyed making their lunches.


I see this project in my future.


My heart has been warmed as the food blogging community has come together to honor the wishes of one of their own. Lots and lots of peanut butter pies this weekend. Great video from two of the best. Be sure to read Jennifer’s blog post too.


Nice idea for an abandoned building!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well, I love all these links. I will make a chocolate peanut butter pie.