Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

IMG_7402a

Rachel is so creative!  The possibilities are endless now that she has planted the idea in my head!  Love this Welcome!

This pretty garland has shown up on a couple of blogs I frequent and you can sure see why.  Isn’t it nice?!

I am definitely trying some of these this weekend- maybe blue or maybe cranberry…..or both!

Great steps to come home to!

Ir you have forgotten how to be happy, Jen has some ideas to help=here and here.

DH is generally the pancake maker around here, but I’d like to try my hand at these.

Placemats for those who do not sew….like me.

Don’t these sound divine? 

I’m pretty sure I am way too old for these…..and can only imagine the looks on the faces of my friends at the office if I came in with these……but maybe for Easter at Jeff Street?  They are so dang cool.

Kiddos schmidos……I want a nook like this just for me!

My friend Amy showed me these cool lego crayons.  Look easy enough.

2 comments:

donna said...

Sue, I'm especially enjoying your links to happiness...need all the help I can get.

I'm gettin' right on those tie dye nails.

donna

Beth Akins said...

I just had glow drinks last night and brought the makings for Richey, paul and I to have one- sans the slushy just a clear drink, so glad to have more uses for glow sticks! I'll do that for sure. I was just thinking about what I want to stencil on the risers of the stairs in my house. I have wood steps out back-now to do something to those!
I'll do the nails for sure! Maybe for an urban goat walker night!?
Thanks for another fun week of LL!!