Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

This time of year never passes that I don’t think about the year I awoke to a baby chick in my Easter basket.   Recently, good friends of mine have been hosting 5 little chickies in their living room and it has brought back some of those memories.  I happened upon this the other day, and may I say that I would so gladly live in Heathe'r’s chicken coop?!!

Check out this $5 challenge.  Pretty cool, huh?

I’ve thought of this paint by number mural all week!

Interesting article on Embracing Abundance

On that great and glorious day when I have an oven again (don’t even ask) I will make some of these!

Today’s beautiful weather makes me want to fix a pitcher of this and sit on my porch for hours.

And maybe I have found my niche……..not camping, but glamping!

2 comments:

Beth Akins said...

I wanna come sit on your porch with a glass of that and the good conversation that i know would be served up with it!

donna said...

I haven't looked at blogs for about a week. Glad to be back here.

Not sure about glamping. It's still a lot of stuff to pack up, set up, pack up again and then unpack. Whew!

Bread recipes always attract me, especially if cheese is one of the ingredients.

Happy Easter to you and your family. All the kids home? We're having 15 people for dinner. Am I up to the task? That's the question.

donna