8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Get my house in order- painted and decluttered and things fixed so that it would free me up from feeling anxious about it all of the time.
2. Sleep and enjoy it like so many others do. Or survive and feel fine with little sleep.
3. Quit looking at other people’s art and do some of my own!
4. Remember things like I used to- things like people’s names and where I put stuff and where it is I’m supposed to be.
5. Entertain with greater ease. See #1
6. Be a more flexible person.
7. Do better at keeping up with my friends.
8. Skate in the Olympics.