Saturday, January 14, 2012

Link Love

DSC_0274 copy-cs3-blog


I always wanted to get a Wii just so that DH and I could have a weekly bowling night. This may be closer to our price range…..


I adore Bakerella, and have even more love and respect for her when I look at her year and her amazing talent and spirit.


Lovin’ this tee and the tutorial that goes with it makes it look pretty easy!


I love them all, but the tiny necklace is my fav.


Clean Mama always has a plan. I can’t seem to link to the individual day, but the January 2nd post has a plan for the whole year. Lots of other great tips and printables on her site. Enjoy!


I made these tonight, minus the sprinkles and my colors were a bit lighter. Taking them to the coffee house tomorrow night.


I love doilies. Especially around Valentines time of year.


Another homemade kitchen island idea….


No comments: