Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

Isn’t this needle book the sweetest? Lots of great ideas over here.

If you are a Kindle user, here’s a great little spot for you to check out.

Can’t stop thinking about these! Sound mighty tasty (and mighty easy)

Check out this great party that my friend Beth threw!

I would really really like to give this a try. One of two things would have to happen. Either I would need DH to take the dogs and go somewhere for a few days, or better yet I would go somewhere and leave him to do it. I would sooo love to do something about my 80’s style cabinets.

1 comment:

donna said...

Our house is filled with oak cabinets from the 80s. Would Shawn be willing to do ours, too?

Beth should be an event planner and I definitely want her to plan my next birthday party.

donna