Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

IMG_7755.heartcake

Ah yes, the Valentines edition! So, how about this cake?!

Need a quick little treat that even the kids could help make?

Here’s a whole list of adorable free printable Valentines. One of my friends was telling me that at her kids’ school, they have to make their Valentines. Wish I had had this list to share with her earlier!

I think these are so so so cute, and if I had a printer and sticky paper, I’d be all over these.

Ohhhhhh I’m pulling out all of those old album covers! I see a family picture coming on!!

Have you seen those videos where someone takes a picture of themselves every day for a year or whatever? Here’s a fun way to make that happen, if you are so inclined.

I fantasize about having a kitchen like this. I want all drawers and no more deep unusable cabinets!

I wish this shed was in my back yard. Instead of the shed we have- filled with lawnmower and tools and bike parts and paint cans…

Fun little game to play if you plan to host an Oscar Party this year.

What a pretty table these would make!!!

Joanne has the sweetest blog called The Simple Wife. One month ago, this beautiful young mother had a massive stroke. Her husband has been faithful to keep her blog going, many have been faithful in prayer for her, and she has been faithful in pushing herself further than they even thought she could. Can you imagine how Joanne must feel when she wakes up to this room? What wonderful friends and family she has to fill her room with so much love! Will you pray for Joanne?

1 comment:

Beth Akins said...

I love Wednesdays :)
I printed out a few of the fruit stickers earlier this week and mailed to Amy.
They were so cute.