Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

a granny a day 2010 :: the first 14 by meetmeatmikes.

Meet Me at Mikes  has a nice tutorial for Granny Squares!  Love ‘em!

Great little Nella update

Yep, gotta make one of these!  Couldn’t be easier, couldn’t be more summery.

On a hot and hazy day like today, I’d like to be spending the fall afternoon in Australia!

I’ve made this, but think I might need some Slap Ya Mama to perfect it….

Ah, the time you can while away over here, unless you just plain don’t want to be happy today…..

And this is a fun little site….

2 comments:

donna said...

Sue, I saw your house on the Things To Be Happy About site....it was called The Happy House.

Pig Candy....that's absolutely something new to me. But what's not to love about it?

donna

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Watch out! You'll become addicted to these grannies. Trust me -- I'm totally hooked.