Saw this over at Eternal Echoes and thought it might be good for some fun and a little bit on the Sabbath theme. Tell me how you would spend:
1. A fifteen minute break: Close the door, turn on some good music, and "walk" the finger labyrinth.
2. An afternoon off: Lunch with a friend, a nap, and to be home when the girls come through the door.
3. An unexpected free day: I'd meet my sister, my mother, and my aunt at the Antique Mall and for lunch at the Colonade.
4. A week's vacation: In a dream world? I'm seeing my whole family somewhere where there is a body of water and a cabin or a house. The kids and Shawn having a blast doing outdoors stuff, me in the house cooking and doing art and listening to music then joining them when I want to. A place to sit outside at night with a fire. Playing games before bedtime.
5. A Sabbatical: A week at one of the hermitage cottages at Sisters of Loretto, taking my meals with the sweet little nuns who look and sound like little birds at mealtime, with silence the rest of the time.
Tell me what you would do!