Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

Water Balloon Pinata


Desperate times call for desperate measures. Let’s have a pinata party!


Now I really want to make a floor cloth!


Check out this major wedding gig that the Junk Gypsys had!!


Wanna smile?


For years when I have described this ice cream truck that came to our neighborhood, no one seemed to have any idea what I was talking about. Finally found proof that there was indeed a round ice cream truck shaped like a carousel!


Oh! I’ve been wanting something like this. Look how easy it can be!


I want to whip up some cards and do the challenge with Kelli.


Turquoise, white, AND built in beds? I do love wall beds so very much!


Love this subway art and the price is right!


And this cool poster-y thing!

3 comments:

Queen of Fun said...

Oh, the balloon piñatas are going to happen in my yard!

donna said...

The last thing I have on my mind these days is S _ _, but your post photo looks slightly suggestive:)

Yay for all ice cream trucks!

donna

Beth Akins said...

I remember that ice cream truck when I would visit a friend's neighborhood in Louisville. I was fascinated! I want to make a floor mat! So many things to make. WLL is a highlight of my week!