Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

Now these are some gingerbread houses!!

Somewhere, there is someone just waiting to be Cliff’s mom. I’m praying for her.

I LOVE these wedding pictures. I found them via a link from a magazine blog, and then discovered they were right her in my hometown by a hometown photographer.

I’ve been a follower of Edie’s blog for a long time, always loving the pictures of her beautiful home and her sweet spirit. She has been on my mind so so much over this past week. Reading her post tonight, I am so touched by her honesty and her strength.

Aren’t these beautiful? And don’t they look easy to make?

Is it just me, or does this look like about the last place someone would want to go on vacation? Ask me how I feel about it in August though! By then, it’s going to look so so cozy and fun!

This post is great, not just because of the great Ben Sollee in the background, but because I have thought several times today about little Nella waving at her shadow! Love it!

The other, less documented, view of a Disney vacation!

No comments: