Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day

So, we had a snow day today!  The office was closed and I had this great chunk of unplanned time to piddle and I loved it!  I had a million little fun things I wanted to do, and got about 200,000 of them done, including this little project. 

002_auI saw this quote the other day- it’s from a movie I have never seen- and I thought how well it summed up my love for DH, K, S, and C.   YOU ARE WHAT I NEVER KNEW I ALWAYS WANTED

006_au

How could I have ever known that they were just what I had always wanted, when they are so much more than I could have even dreamed of?

007_au

4 comments:

Queen of Fun said...

I can not believe those book cases are still standing!
It must be love that is holding them up -- just like the rest of us*

Beth Akins said...

How beautiful is this!?

annalea said...

thanks for visiting my blog.

your banner turned out awesome and i love the quote. fun snow day crafting!

donna said...

What a wonderful sentiment. This room looks so warm and cozy and full of love.