Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

This is only one of many wonderful ideas from this great site!

Ever since seeing these, I’ve been watching Craigslist and have seen several great pieces you could score for not so many $$$ to make one of these, if you have a special child in your life.

A couple of fun ideas/ways to capture your kids as they grow can be found here and here. 

Now, I’m a sucker for a cozy place to nap…..but I’m just not sure about these.   I’m afraid I would get all settled into the nest and then would just have to laugh out loud…And for a minute I thought this looked divine, but then I thought a little more about it…

Orange is kind of growing on me, and this room is so happy and wonderful I can hardly stand it!

2 comments:

Beth Akins said...

This makes my week every week- you have no idea!
thanks for posting! Love the mummies. The nest is too weird for me.
Gonna print out the printables for Kristen for Christmas.

donna said...

Sue, I do believe that giant birdnest is big enough for the two of us to take a nap together:)

Luv the 21 questions to ask kids. The best conversations come from asking the simple questions.

donna