Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

I know a new aunt who needs one of these for her sweet sweet baby nephew.

And I know two sweet baby boys who would make perfect little chickies for Halloween! Or maybe they should do THIS!

Assuming that there are chilly days ahead in our future, I want to hang on to this idea!

If you are the type to plan a trip based on visits to some common theme, search no more.  The American Pie tour!

Glow Sticks.  Again. I just can’t help it.

Definitely making one of these!

And for those who remember my friends Adam and Sophia from their proposal, here’s just a tiny idea of how sweet sweet sweet their wedding day was.

 

3 comments:

Beth Akins said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet is right, brought tears to my eyes.

Gwen said...

Thanks to these links, two sweet baby boys started gathering supplies tonight for their Halloween costumes!

donna said...

It wouldn't take much convincing to get Phil to pack up and leave on a journey in search of the best slice of pie in America. I do believe that pie is his favorite food in all the world.

donna