Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Link Love (if I have any readers left!)

Sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit.  My kids bugged me a bit about it tonight, which was the reminder I needed.

I don’t know if you have ever tried making a cake pop.  I have.  They tasted great.  But they were not attractive.  Now, I have a cousin who is a full blown cake pop artist and I highly recommend hers!   So, I cannot even fathom the work it took to pull this baby off, but isn’t it just amazing!

Now this may call for a road trip.  But, I think Louisville has some fine establishments too.  (Personal fav- The Unique on Preston)

Oh, I’d love to have been at this Book Group!

Not having ridden a bicycle in a good 40 years, these pictures fascinate me.  Some very interesting options for cargo carrying!

Aside from the obvious favorite (the pug), there are at least 20 others of these I would love to have!

1 comment:

Beth Akins said...

Still a reader! I check every day when I open Safari! I'd love to get some of your cousin's pops! I have no desire to make them.
Why has my daughter not taken me to these resale shops in Seattle? I'll be checking them out in September.
Love the book group surprise. What a treat!
The bike pics are fabulous- though the one with the two wee ones in the front would worry me.
Glad you blogged!