Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Manifesto

strawberries

Inspired by Ali Edwards and her Summer Manifesto, I decided to make my own list of intentions, in no particular order.

1.  Sit outside every night.  Even after the baby possum slinked past tonight and scared the heck out of me.

2. Get the grill back up and running.  We ran out of gas in the middle of last summer and have yet to replace it and start grilling again.

3. Fresh fruit or veggies at every meal.

4. More lunches with more friends.  I have a miles long list of people I’d love to have some time with, and I need to get started on making that happen.

5. Keep cut flowers in the house.  Even if I have to buy them.

6. Take a weekend trip with DH.  Maybe the MegaBus to Chicago?!

7. Try spray painting.  So many folks doing so many cool things, but I’ve been easily intimidated out of doing it with the excuse of too much wind or it not being warm enough out.  I can do this.

8.  More Guerilla Kindness missions.

9. More regular blog posts.

No comments: