Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

Pinned Image




I love this brooch….but when I looked at it in scale with the woman who is “wearing” it, it appears to be huge. I love it a lot, but smaller!


Just for fun, I’d like to let my daughters chalk my hair over Christmas break. One of my girls is sporting some purple hair that is woven in that I have a love/hate relationship with. (Her hair, not her!) I’d like to give it a temporary try!


I’ve been watching my thrift store for paint by numbers, but they are popular enough now that I am just not finding them. But this is a possibility!


Patience is at it again!


This is one of those times I wish I knew how to thread my sewing machine and sew! I would make a sun dress for sure!


I’m a sucker for index cards, so of course this sounds fun to me!


I’m not so into coffee, but I do love mandalas. This one is very cool.


I LOVE this idea!!!

No comments: