Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wednesday Link Love

Picture of Crystal Cottage

 

 

 

 

 

I wish I could pack a knapsack and run away to Crystal Cottage!  Click on the layout to see where it’s situated with the rest of the little cottages.  Good-bye cruel world! I’m going into seclusion!

This looks like a simple way to perk up a package!

Imagine the shadows if the sun hit just right!

I would love to think I could do this in March.  I could start with one and see where it leads me?

I have some blood oranges on hand.  May give this a try.  If that’s a success, I may move on to make this.

So many sweet ideas here, I wouldn’t know where to start.  I’m a little partial to the marshmallow bear though.

This story! This picture!

1 comment:

donna said...

I know what you mean about the "sweet ideas". They are all wonderful....think I'll do the wine lollipop for myself:)

I sent out about a dozen Valentines with hand-written letters/notes and included a photo or two. Almost all to people who don't have email and mostly older people (even older than me). Will do my best to mail at least one item through the U.S. Mail every day it runs for the month of March. And, yes, I'll write back to everyone who responds. Sounds fun.

donna