Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some Really Late Link Love

Oh, what a week it has been! Details to follow, but let’s talk granny squares.  I mean, I seriously love granny squares. So imagine my delight!

I love beets. Dearly.  Really love beets.  And I do love doughnuts.  But beet doughnuts may be stretching the limits of my love.  But, how about mango doughnuts?

We enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at our friends’ house, and they set one long bountiful table for sometimes 30+ folks.  I’ve always thought it would be fun to do one of these tablecloths as a history of all of the people who have sat around that table.  And it would be fun to have a family version too!

I want a Giant Jenga game!!!!  Here are some instructions if anyone wants to try their hand at one.

I wish I were going to Brave Girls Camp.  While you are over there, be sure to sign up for the daily emails.  They are great!

Bookmark this post for a rainy Monday when you need it.

Check out Yindi’s golden 4th birthday.

In case you want a tent like Yindi’s

Seems like a ton of trouble, but look at the amazing pictures~

This is one great photo shoot backdrop.  Would I like one? You bet!   Would I make one?  probably not.

Kate and her family have hit the road.  Didn’t they do a great job on their trailer?!

2 comments:

Beth Akins said...

I'll take link love anytime I can get it! I must try the beet doughnuts! I want to learn to crochet a granny square.
I did start a Thanksgiving table cloth but because of the crazy nature of my family, there became names that didn't want to be seen again, and so I just quit. I accept that my family is just different and this doesn't work for us. But, I love my chalk table cloth and take a picture of it- easy to photoshop an "outlaw" out. LOL
That photo backdrop is mighty tempting. If I get the basement cleaned out, i might consider it!
Another fab week of LL

donna said...

No beet or mango donuts for me, but I did buy beets at Farmer's Market this morning and oven-roasted them for my husband. A mango-pineapple smoothie from McDonald's sounds good to me.

One of these days I'm going to start bloging again.

Miss you.

donna