Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

DSC_3832

Love this idea from Thrifty Miss Priss

Two great Mother’s Day posts- Antique Mommy’s great story and a beautiful post by my friend Amy about her wonderful mom Beth.

Still love these journal pages.

I love Emily’s trees.

A lot of wisdom to be had right here.

Fun backgrounds for doing art with.

So, if you are toying with the idea of getting an SLR, you can play around with a simulator here.

I’m a sucker for paint chips!

I’d love to have this tent for the times when littles come to dinner.  Or for me to take a nap in!

2 comments:

Amy K said...

Wow, what a great day I had today! I got to meet the dean of nursing at University of Nairobi, AND I made Wednesday link love! Woot woot! :) Thanks so much!

Beth Akins said...

Love the tent! Can't wait to play with the slr simulator, too. Aw, and Amy's sweet post- she's a sweetie and I'm glad she's mine (but I'm happy to share her)!