Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Link Love

Birds 14x14 -White Linen Pillow cover

Isn’t this pillow adorable?  It can be found right here!

Love this light fixture too.

I’ve always been sucker for a good fort, so you know I think this is a great idea!

Isn’t this color dreamy?!

Wish I had seen this idea before Christmas.

Grateful for Edie, who even in adversity continues to bring me around to the truth.

I love the word posters in this nursery!

Are these cute, or what?  I miss having little girls lunches to fix and put surprises in!

Watch this.  You have to.  You’ll love it!

2 comments:

Queen of Fun said...

Guess who was on my plane coming home yesterday?
Your sis!
She is so darling and never changes.
There I sat in the airport chomping down on a hoagie (breakfast) and she came up and said "Hi". What a treat!
Get down here with her.

Beth Akins said...

Another wonderful Wednesday! Thanks!