Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wednesday Link Love

Aren’t these sweet potato cupcakes the cutest?! And they sound tasty as well.

Priceless post here if you are a dog owner/lover or if you love cats, or if you don’t care for either.  Just a good read!

Grinch or no Grinch, what a great idea for an Advent calendar!

File this idea for next year. Cute as can be!

Filing this one away too. For….something, someday.

These pictures make me feel all warm and smiley.

We all need to heed this list from time to time.

2 comments:

Beth Akins said...

A wonderful start to my Thanksgiving-thankful for you, my talented friend. Hope to see you soon. Love to you and yours-B

donna said...

I luved Jen Lee's post entitled, And Now It Is Time To Rest. I haven't been sick, but feel like I'm ignoring my health and mental well being. Need to start putting myself first once in a while.

donna