Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Link Love

In case you want to make some of the felted acorns for me to enjoy, here’s a great little tutorial.

Oh, I always loved scavenger hunts! Here we have an indoor and an outdoor list. Have fun!

Enjoyed this list. What would you add?

Thought this made for a cool house…

I did sun prints as a child and have loved them ever since. This is a fun twist.

Look at the amazing detail included in this tender story.

Isn’t this beautiful?!

And this! Can you tell I have a soft spot for leaf garlands?!

Love these tender paintings by Kat Hannah

Check out this fun story about my friends Suzanne and Joe.

1 comment:

donna said...

I was here yesterday, but didn't have time for a comment. I've already checked out the scavenger hunt link. As P gets older, I need to change our activities and you provide a lot of good ideas.

Hope you're feeling better.