Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Link Love

005

I’m cutting my teeth on these, because I REALLY REALLY want to make one of these. There are pages and pages of them- check them out.

My office could definitely use a little pick me up after seeing these!

When I was a child my mother bought a plastic “playhouse” that fit over a card table and I still think of that. It was ALMOST as cool as the one she made me out of the box the deacons bench came in. So you know these call out to me, but most of all I love that mail bag and the little felt letters!!

I doubt I’ll ever give a Super Mario party, but how cool is the picture display of the baby over the first year of his life?

And I’m loving this alphabet!

Ackkkkkkkkkk I love these! I really love these!

Check out the platter!! Now to find my glue gun.

And finally, this tender sweet tale from Antique Mommy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, arent' those offices fun! Have a joyous day.

Beth Akins said...

Another great Wednesday. I always email amy the cute baby room links. Now that they have a townhouse and are planning for a family addition, I know she enjoys these.